Over the last month a group of 12 writers & bloggers have been arduously working on a project to bring you 12 videos for the 12 days of Christmas – that’s 12 x 12 videos – 144 videos about all aspects of Spain – just for you!
The 12 Videos will come out from tomorrow for the following 12 days. Here’s our list of 12 videos:
- Meet Odette Butz, The Horse Painter – video
- Recipe for Christmas Empanadillas – video
- A Virtual Visit to Finca Torrecillas in Murcia – video
- A Recipe for Turrón – A Christmas Specialty – video
- La Murta Bakeries – Baking 200 Tonnes of Bread per Year – video
- Easy Recipe for Coconut & Chocolate Balls – Great to make with the kids – video
- A Recipe for Huevos Rellenos (Stuffed Eggs) – another easy recipe to do with the kids – video
- What Happens at a Matanza – video
- A Recipe for Gachasmigas – video
- How They Make Salchicha (Sausages) – video
- Book Review for Spanish Cooking Uncovered: Farmhouse Favourites – video
- How To Party Spanish Village Style – video
Make sure not to miss any of these videos by signing up to our Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/user/debsjenkinsspain and looking out for the hashtag #wabas12 on twitter and facebook.
Other writers taking part include: