Going Native In Murcia (4th Edition): All You Need To Know About Visiting, Living and Home Buying in Murcia and Spain’s Costa Calida
EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MURCIA REGION AND THE COSTA CALIDA!
Completely revised and updated, including a BREXIT section.
- Comprehensive town and city guides
- The best places to eat, drink and have fun
- Discover Lorca, Cartagena, The Mar Menor and the Sierra Espuña
- Enjoy the best beaches, spas and mud baths
- Fun stuff to do from hiking to golf and scuba to horse-riding
- Extensive food, tapas and wine guides
- Native’s share their personal stories
- Top tips on dealing with builders, DIY and gardening
- Inside information for visitors, home buyers and new natives
- How to find a new home, move here and be happy
This fourth edition has been carefully revised and is packed full of extra information. Going Native in Murcia – the most comprehensive guide in print – is now even better.
This book has taken 15 years to research and taking us around the whole region that we now call our home.
The first edition came out in May 2005, when we had to force ourselves to stop adding information and get the book out there! This fourth edition for 2020 has been fully revised and updated, data on every town in the region, a list of the golf courses, details about the new airport which is finally open, an update about current known BREXIT issues, plus loads more…
The book was borne out of the frustration of none of the major guides covering the region, or at best only dedicating 4 or 5 pages to it. When they did mention Murcia they focused entirely on the golf complexes and housing estates. In fact, the only guides we could find that covered the Murcia region in any detail were in Spanish, interspersing flowery language with inaccurate information. So we felt it was time for someone to put this major region firmly on the map.
Murcia is a beauty, with warm and welcoming people, a strong property market, wonderful food and fantastic weather. Our goal for you as you read this book is that you’ll be able to enjoy visiting this region in all its glory – with us as your equally wide-eyed guides. If you’re thinking of investing here or even making this region your new home then the sections on buying and visiting will tell you all you need to know.
Click the link to be taken directly to the Going Native in Murcia at your local Amazon store.