I want to make the 3rd edition of our book Going Native In Murcia the best it can be, and I know to do that I need your help. I’m looking to build a small focus group to help me. Going Native In Murcia is the only English language book about the region, and I want to massively improve upon it for this next edition.
The following people are needed, please get in touch directly with me if you’d like to be involved:
- proof readers
- experts on Murcia & Costa Cálida
- people with an eye for detail
- anyone with some time on their hands and an interest in the region
- case study volunteers (if you’ve moved here then get in touch for an interview)
What you’ll get in return (sorry there’s no money involved!):
- a link in the book to a website or charity of your choice
- a link on the website to a website or charity of your choice
- something interesting to help with and feel proud of
- a free copy of the printed edition when it comes out
- my eternal gratitude!
What I think we’ll do together & how it’ll work:
- As the next edition of the book develops I’ll be looking for feedback and suggestions and will ask the focus group specific questions to consider.
- I’ll need your help to make sure I cover all the things people really need to know and that I don’t miss anything – it’s so difficult to do that by yourself.
- You can offer as much or as little help as you are able to, there’s no minimum. The people who offer the most help will also get a quarter page advert in the book to say thanks!
- I’ll make a group on the site so we can share things and keep in touch, making it easy for us.
Get in touch by emailing me directly. Thanks in advance.