Make this super simple Spanish recipe with your kids. Watch the Spanish Stuffed Eggs video.
- Stuffed Eggs
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tins of tuna
- 1 tin of tomato frito (see recipe in Miscellaneous)
- ½ jar of mayonnaise
- Peel and cut the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and set aside.
- Place the whites on a serving plate with the holes facing upwards and add a little egg yolk into each hole.
- Share the tuna between the eggs.
- Spread the tomato frito over the top of the eggs.
- Spread the mayonnaise over the tomato frito, making another layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining egg yolks over the top & serve!
- Watch a video at: http://nativespain.com/food/recipe-for-stuffed-eggs
Get the free ebook with more easy Spanish recipes to make with your kids.
Latest posts by Debbie Jenkins (see all)